Question

Ex-husband trying to get me back again
I had my sons for the weekend, and when I went to load them off last night - my ex-husband made a move on me AGAIN. This only happens when he thinks or sees that there is another man in my life. Its as if I'm not allowed to go on with my life. The biggest problem is that even though we're not really compatable, I do still love him. It just upset me so much as I was driving home. Plus when he met my now ex-boyfriend, and shaked hands, he squeezed his hand so hard it cut off the blood supply and left marks for about 10 minutes.

How do I go on with my life if he gets like this every time? I would like to remain friends with him - but that is it - just friends. And he tries to ruin it every time since I won't give in. I'm happy right now. What must I do now? He even wants me to come and spend the 16th as well as Christmas with him and the children. (Its his turn this year to have the children for Christmas)

When I wanted to leave he even tried to physically restrain me from leaving without hurting me. I don't want to go back to the mental abuse I suffered during my marraige to him. So what do I do now?

Is it practical to talk with him about this, whether in person or on the phone ? And to say pretty well what you said here ? That you are fond of him, and don't want him to spoil that, but that you don't want him to make moves on you as you're not available to him in that way, and that you're concerned about the way he seems to consider any other male friend of yours as a rival, as if you were not divorced.