Question

Ex pregnant, pls help
My boyfriend has broken up with his ex about 5 months ago. Now he realized this week that the ex is 5 months pregnant.I am not sure why she did not tell him earlier ? I don' t know if I should stay in this relationship or should I leave as I' m not sure what is gonna happen now. If he still wants to be with me won' t the ex come between us in the future.
Please advise I' m very frustrated.

We can't tell you what to do, of course. How the ex would react if he stayed with you, we can't predict --- he knows her best --- what does he think ? What does he say he intends to do ? The long silence on her side is odd ---maybe blood tests in due time would be in order. But he has an over-riding duty to his child, if it is his, dinancially ( in maintenance ) and in love, care and time. And would have to remain in copntact with his ex just to arrange his time with the child. Think carefully, and discuss this openly together.