Question

Excema
Sorry for the spelling. I was told approx 5 yrs back by my doctor that i had excema. Since then i have been using an ointment called Advantan. I am told my the chemists that i go to that this can be dangerous after use for a long period of time. I have tried herbal goods and actually it got worse. The excema has its moments and is fine, but can change very quickly. Every where i go i make sure that i have this ointment with me.

Can i carry on using this or do i need to see a doctor?

Tony, if you leave the eczema to o on uncontrolled, it will probably cause more problems than when the Advantan® is used properly. You should try to use as little as possible, but enough to keep it under control. If you abuse it, it may cause thinning of the skin, stretch marks and discolouration of the skin. Good luck.