Ask an expert

22 Dec 2002

excema on hands and haid - very severe
Please advise on remedy for year long problem pertaining to very bad excema which has to date not been controlled by doctors.
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

Teresa, eczema and (the wrong treatment) may leave scars in the long run, so I think the best would be to see a dermatologist. It sounds like it’s fairly severe and that you shouldn’t try to treat it yourself. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18738 votes