Question

Excessive ejaculation
Hi Doc!

In the past week, I''ve noticed that when I masturbate, my orgasms have suddenly become more intense and it''s as if I have three or four in a row, accompanied by excessive ejaculation - usually, when I ejaculate, only maybe a teaspoon of semen comes out, but this week everytime I ejaculate at least half a cup of semen has come out of my penis. I''m very concerned. I haven''t been doing anything different diet-wise or exercise-wise. I''m 25 now and this has never happened before in my life. What could be causing this to happen?

Jonathan

I do not think that there is anything wrong with you and you should rather enjoy the increased orgasms.