Question

excessive seliver and shoulder pain.
Hi DOC
for the past couple of months i have been experiencing problems with excessive production of siliver I have not changed anything with regards to diet or exercise but it feels like i producing a lot more than i used too. Any ideas!!

The second problems is related to my right shoulder. After swimming traing the outside tend / muscle is pain full . If I do lateral raises the pain is also localised to the outside. concerned as this is not the case when bench pressing or any other forward pushing move ments only lateral or ratary movements.

Concerned, I’m not sure what seliver is. I think you might mean saliva, but I’m not sure. Let me know and we’ll take it from there.
It sounds like you’re suffering from rotator cuff syndrome. The best would be to take anti-inflammatory drugs and rest the shoulder for at least 2-3 weeks. If it doesn’t clear up by then, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.