Question

Excessive sweat
I think I have a problem. I sweat a lot more than normal. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Sweater, assuming that you’re not overweight, don’t suffer from a thyroid problem, adhere to the accepted hygiene regimens and that you’re in good general health, you might suffer hyperhidrosis. This is basically excessive perspiration due to over activity of the sweat glands. It usually occurs in otherwise healthy persons and is confined to the palms, soles, axillae, inframammary regions, or groin. If you’re interested you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you some more info on it. Good luck.