Ask an expert

30 Nov 2005

Excessive sweating
I would like to find specialists in this field (hyperhidrosis) in South Africa preferably in Middelburg (Mapumalanga) or otherwise in Pretoria or Johannesburg
Answer 429 views

01 Jan 0001

DKE, you can see a dermatologist or a general surgeon if you’re considering an operation for the hyperhidrosis of your hands. It really isn’t a complicated procedure and you can ask your GP to refer you to someone in your area. If you want to come to Pretoria you can contact me and I’ll refer you to someone. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18659 votes