Ask an expert

03 Aug 2010

excessive sweating
I am 40 years old and I tend to perspire more on my scalp, face and neck areas, the skin on the rest of my body is very dry. There is sweating from my neck down but not as bad as from the neck up which is very embarassing because beads of perspiration just rolls down from my scalp to my face and down my neck. Is there a topical cream that the dermatoligist can prescribe to stop the excessive sweating. I`ve been to my GP and done the necessary tests and everything is clear, not even thyroid problem as was suspected, HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY PRODUCT TO STOP EXCESSIVE SWEATING.
Answer 396 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Desperate
You could try Perspirex or Driclor or a tablet like Probanthine
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.