Question

excessive sweating
I am 40 years old and I tend to perspire more on my scalp, face and neck areas, the skin on the rest of my body is very dry. There is sweating from my neck down but not as bad as from the neck up which is very embarassing because beads of perspiration just rolls down from my scalp to my face and down my neck. Is there a topical cream that the dermatoligist can prescribe to stop the excessive sweating. I`ve been to my GP and done the necessary tests and everything is clear, not even thyroid problem as was suspected, HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY PRODUCT TO STOP EXCESSIVE SWEATING.
.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Desperate
You could try Perspirex or Driclor or a tablet like Probanthine