Question

excessive sweating - cramping leg muscle
I sweat excessively when actively working, from my head to my feet. A possible connection to this is severe cramping of leg muscles which causes pain and great discomfort, periodically.

Dear Crampydrip
You may actually have a potassium or salt shortage because of the excessive sweating. Try probanthine tablets 3 times a day for the sweating and ask your doctor to do an UKE bloodtest? He can then prescribe the correct medication to supplement the salt or potassium in your body.
Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis for some background on this condition and what one can do.