Question

Exefor
Thank you for the advice. I have decided to see the Shrink next week to discuss coming off my meds and taking an alternative antidepressant.

The idea is go start coming off the meds as soon as the festive season is over and new year festivaties are over. If ......I do
experience some very unwanted withdrawal symptoms from the Exefor I will at least have spent a pleasant Christmas even if I am working straight through the holiday season.

I have had major problems with Major Neuroleptics and Dopamine Antagonists with some extreme side effects but I
cannot continue taking exefor with the side effects I am experiencing for much longer.

The guy i see is excellent and I trust his advice, but don't worry
I tend to ask a lot of questions regarding any meds I am advised to use.

Sounds like a sensible plan --- and see what your Shrink thinks. And let us know how this plan works out !