Question

exercise
Hi, can you please advise which is the best exercise Zumba, TaeBo or Les Mills Body Combat. I am struggling to loose weight, and was recently diagnosed with hypoglaesemia, which changed my diet a lot. Regards

Hi Xandel

There's no "best" or "worst", they're all variants of the other, and the truth is that the one that's best is that one that is done the most! I don't know the full specifics of each, I'm sure there are experts who'd disagree, but they're all based on the same principles, and they all involve roughly the same movement. The differences are nuances, subtleties and that's what makes one person prefer one over the other. But I pretty much guarantee that the energy cost of an hour of each is the same, that the work load is similar and therefore the benefits are the same.

So whichever you enjoy, if there's one you prefer, is the one to do!
Ross