Question

Exercise and Breakfast
I exercise each morning at 7.30am. Is it better to eat breakfast before I go to gym - if so what is best to eat before exercising- or after gym?

Hi there

Depends entirely on how you feel. If you feel weak during your workout, I would recommend you eat before you train - perhaps a rusk, 2 slices of toast, high carb cereal etc. Perhaps you don't have much appetite then , and you just have a sports drink and eat afterwards. It's such an individual thing. Try to incorporate some protein in your breakfast too, yoghurt, skimmed milk, low fat cheese along with your carbs.
Run this by Dietdoc too for further ideas.

Good luck!