Question

Exercise for osteoartrites
Hi there,

This is on behalf of my mother, she's suffering from above mentioned ilness and after
reading what they had to say on this page, her traetment should me 15% medication and
85% exercise. She's 60 year's old and her doctor didn't even mention the excerise part
of treatment. If you could please tell me where I would be able to get hold of a suitable
fitness programme to give to her it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Coetzee

If she live sin Cape Town, I strongly recommend she visits the Sports Science Institute (ph Peak Biokinetics on 021 659 5647). If not, please ask them to refer you to a Biokineticist in the area.
Your mom should be given a programme and each exercise illustrated and supervised inititally. ONly then, should she continue on her own.

Good luck.