Question

Exercise Plan
I am desperately trying to loose 10kg for health/back reasons at the gym. What is the quickest way to burn fat - cycling, treadmill, etc - what level for how long etc. I will tone once I have lost the weight - at this stage I weigh 72kg and am a small to medium frame. My ideal weight should be 58-60kg. Please help I cannot seem to get assistance from the gym instructors.

Hi Shelley

Go to the home page of this website and click on War on Wobbles and follow this programme, which should give you all the advice you need. Realise that resistance training will actually help you to lose weight so don't leave it rather start it now.

Good luck.