Question

Exercises for increasing stability in Shooting
Hi Sir,
My firend is an ace shooter.He was comlplaining to me recently about his reduced stability while shooting.Increased swaying which is hampering his performance.Can you please suggest an exercise programme to increase his stability and improve his performance in shooting.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav

Well, I can't provide a programme like this, all I can suggest is that you get in touch with someone who can supervise someone. Remember, you're talking here about an "ace shooter" who is probably looking for tiny percentages and that's not going to be found with a general programme. Only a very specific one will do. My advice is Pilates, and yoga.