Question

EXERCISES PLEASE.
I am sure you have been asked this, what exercises can I do at home, can not afford to go to a gym, and have no gym equipment at home, please suggest something that can be done. I will and can do the sit-ups, leg raises, but that is not all there is, is there, as for the stairs, I go down them (8 flights) and will soon start going up them even if it is only 2 flights at a time and working my way to more. PLEEEEEZE, I need you input on home exercises.
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi there

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and do the free home-based programme, (in the fitness page) "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

Keep up with the stairs too!