Question

Exersize over?
Goodday,I am experiencing pains in my right knee, I have been diagnosed with ATB in August last year, but after resting until January, and starting running again, the pain is back. Please advise if this means the end of running? I am running with a kneegaurd, and this help to keep the pain away. Any advice appreciated!

HI Dorie

Have you been on a rehabilitation to strengthen the appropriate muscles and to help treat the problem? If not, I recommend you phone our Peak Biokinetics Dept and set up an appointment (021 659 5647). If you are not in the area - I'm sure they can redirect you to an appropriate biokineticist.
And no - it shouldn't mean an end to your running.

Good luck.