Question

exhausted
I suffer from daily exhaustion, fatigue, severe headaches and am beginning to feel nauseous lately - has this to do with stress - i can hardly get one peaceful nights rest i have to continually stand up to pass water and throat is always dry. Can u help me rectify this problem

Tiredy, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, thyroid problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, nutritional deficiencies, etc. In your case it sounds like stress and diabetes are on top of the list. The best will be to see your doctor and have him make sure that there is nothing serious underlying the matter. Good luck.