Question

Exhausted

I'm hoping you have solution for my problem.

My fiance is complaining about my lack of energy, especially in the evening. I wake up for work around 5.30am, and often only get to bed at around 11, 11.30 pm. I'm train (hockey) around 3 times a week, for 2hrs at a time.

I take a Vital Multi-vitamin as well a Betta way Iron supplement, for my anaemia.

My fiance stays over at my place on weekends. He complains about my lack of energy and libido and has urged me to do something about it. I need help or else I may ruin this relationship. By 11 pm on weekends I'm normally ready to go to sleep, but I actually need to be awake and full of energy for him.

Please advise. Would more potent supplements help?

Dear Tofsy
Exactly how early in the morning is this guy up, bright and breezy? Maybe you are a morning person and he is a night owl? Taking more stimulants won't make it better - in the long term you are going to crash your system - rather try and get a nap in in the afternoon if you need to stay up late, or wake him up early so that he is also tired at 22h00!! Try and get more rest in the week by getting in bed an hour or so earlier?
When last have you been for a full medical - thyroid test, iron test, the works?