Question

Explaining myself
No one has to explain thereselves ever, but I thought in the light of recent posts, here goes:

1. I think I am confused myself... don't know who you people think I am and who not... there has been a few Rade-wannabe's around.

2. I am gay, out and not really anyone's business, but you asked.

3. I do not sugarcoat words.

4. I am the most optimistic person I know, having met the love of my life recently after a year filled with agony.

5. Again: If I sound negative, this is not how I mean it, but I there are things I disagree with.

Now, wheres the 'regulars' that threw stones? Man enough? Will have to see...
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Rade and thanks for this post. For some reason your 'entry' to the forum has not been the smoothest... and now you're challenging the regulars. Let's all just agree to play nicely :)