Question

Explosion
If I gain one more ounce, I am going to explode on this chair. I would like to know, what else I can do to change my entire appearance. I am 1.69, weigh 92kg and look like hell. I have tried every single trick in the book. I go to the gym, eath healthy, although I suffer to cut down on meat, but I am working on it. I also had every single part of my body tested, all sorts of blood tests, and the doctor said I am very healthy (apart from the fact that I need to loose 35kg.)

I am a smoker and I hardly drink, if ever. I joined Weighless, no sucsess, so I left. I tried Nobese, it worked but the moment you stop you gain double. Another doctor gave me Duromine 30mg, but is has become so expensive and the medical aid doesn't pay for it. Which is actually very sad, because I do know that being obese, affects your health as well as other parts of your lifestyle. (Can't see any reason why they refuse to pay for it.)

Hypnoses is probably my next bet, if they car cure people from smoking etc. surely they can shrik me. Please help

Dear Gypsy
Please don't explode! Go back to your doctor and ask him/her to prescribe Xenical which prevents uptake of fat from the diet and helps in the type of refractory obesity you are struggling with. The dr can motivate that Xenical should be paid for on the Chronic Medications scheme of your medical aid because the obesity is threatening your health and I suspect also your psychological makeup.
Give it another go.