Question

extra period?
I have a problem which could be th result of several things.My period ended a week ago.On the last day of my period I had unprotected sex.He pulled out before ejaculating. And I took the morning after pill. The problem is that I took the 2 tablets 24 and not 12 hours apart from each other.Is that a problem? And now, 5days later, i am bleeding again as if I am having another period. Can you explain this to me?

The bleed is likely to be related to the morning after pill. If you took the pills 24 hours apart, they would not be as effective in protecting you from pregnancy.