Question

extremely low self esteem
I am 27 & I have extremely low self esteem, have been in a few relationships that dont last for more than 2 months, and now when i look back most of the guys were not even what i was really looking for....I dont go out much so its difficult for me to meet people, but when i do and get noticed, i feel as if something is wrong with me, please let me know what can i do to overcome this behaviour, as the loneliness is getting to me now..

It's really hard to sustain a relationship, isn't it, with low self-esteem ; just as it's had for a guy to like and respect you more than you like and respect yourself. I'm sure there's nothing serious wrong with you, but counselling of a CBT sort could help greatly to improve your self-esteem and improve social skills, so you can enjoy meeting others and similar social situations