Question

Extremely URGENT response needed, PLEASE!!!
I have gotten myself into a really bad situation. A guy kissed me a few nights ago, and i really feel so guilty about it. The reason is because i have a boyfriend whom i have never cheated on. I dont see this as my fault totally as we were both drunk, i feel i was taken advantage of and i dont think this guy knew i am in a relationship. I have no feelings at all for this guy who kissed me. I love my boyfriend more than anything and i dont want to loose him! i know he loves me so much and trusts me, but i'm scared he will have doubts about wheather i'm telling the truth or not. I have never lied or been dishonest before. the thing is his sister knows(they r very close) about this and said that if i dont tell her brother what happend, then she will, Which i really dont want. I am so nervous about what the out come of this may be ie: i dont know how my bf will react. So i have to tell him, i wanted to do it in person when i see him in a week, but i dont want his sister to tell him about it before me. So i'm going to have to tell him asap ie: today. I dont know where to start, and how to tell him. If anyone has been thru a similar thing as the hell i am going thru, PLEASE respond to this ASAP. I need your help!! thanks.

Dear Terry,
Maybe other readers have more experience at dealing with this sort of situation than I ! The sister sounds somewhat spiteful. But suely if the situation was as you describe, he would understand what happened ?
It also shows that some of the side-effects of driking and letting oneself get drunk, can be more than you expect.
And generally, in law, if you choose to get drunk, then you are held to be responsible for whatever you do while drunk. Maybe they need a Dont Drink and Kiss campaign ?