Question

ey Doc
Hi Doc ...

wud ask uz ow u feel but the monotony eez startin 2 kill an uz don answer that one much anymore …

am not very well of late, em story iz told uzz the otha day bout ma lill nephew was 100% to ma grievous misfortune…

yesterday, iz decided 2 approach eem on all the info izz ad an went bout telling eem that its all pointing 2 eem an does ee know anything bout ma back door keys or ma womins underwear… ee lied 2 ma face straight up but a maid waz er an she said she ad seen underwear in eez room, she went2 get it, so did ee an ee still took some of it an hid it away somewhere else… then ee wud not give us ma keys an lied again, me an eez dad were shoutin at eem at the same time … iz got ma keys as well…

wen weez children weez do stupid things sometimes, ma nephew is infatuated wif ma beautiful girlfriend/bitch … she is probably the mos gorgeous thing ee as eva seen in eez life an like say mine as well … so I canna blame eem 4 fallin 4 er, but liars don go done well in ma book, iz mad an sad all at the same time an don really know wot to do, ma sis said she wud take eem to a child shrink, iz don really know wot to do wif a 7 year old that steals ma ouse access, steals ma girls underwear, blames ma maid 4 everythin, continues 2 lie even wen caught out, an ee still as some of er stuff …

instead of beatin eem up like ee neva ad it b4 iz stopped an asked ma self em questions, an u know wot Doc ead, iz don bad shyte in ma life, iz canna point fingers an say u a bastard 2 eem cause iz don shyte growin up …it’s a good thing really 2 ask uz self b4 uz judge … em people er woo judge everyone bout takin an extra suga in er coffee wen ey fuuck er cousins every afternoon shud def start following that rule of thumb … likesay em bible story of jesus an eem sayin ‘’’ee ooo eez without sin case em first stone “ oow bout following uz religion diickeads!

wot wud u recommend as a strategy 4 takin on a situation like say this. It cud ave turned out even worse ad iz not outsmarted eez ass… if ma sister found em undies on er husband it wud b eem in ma spare room, iz cud ave fired ma maid 4 stealin “ y on earth wud ma nephew lie mentality like say”

so iz feelin shyte, iz cud not go near eem an ma womin don wanna know eem anymore as she feels like er privacy as been invaded ba lill ands …

any advice from uz CS wud b appreciated??

An also …

Iz don know if uz unnerstand wot iz on bout mos of em times, uz replies r always spot on but am pickin up from postins that maybe uz think iz talking shyte mos of em times, so if that’s the case jus say so …

Also … iz not gonna uz bitch an punani even if CP MOM an otha people uz em words to piss of people, cause it gets em ard an they desperate 4 attention … sorta kiddy likesay.. iz don think its fair likesay 2 abandon ma artistic nature 4 a few donuts an things r smellin of double standards … ow eva iz will likesay abandon em an take uz advice as en iz wud b no beta an em narrow minded donuts …

Also if uz don think iz appropriate on em forums en jus say the word … wez ben though a few times er an its great but if uz getting upset wif me en jus say the word ma man! Likesay uz advice wud b great on ma nephey though …

Cheers
Dude

Hi Dude,
I'm feeling reasonably well today, thanks ! And let me start by saying that I listen to ALL my readers, and I recognize that while I myself find your postings interesting and often helpful, and popular with significant numbers of our readers, there are some who don't appreciate them, which is just fine --- but then, Hof T and CPM, the idea is to Click off BEFORE you read the posting that you know you won't like --- not to read it through and then ostentatiously click off, sometimes several times, during the thread of the conversation. That's rude, and also reminds mwe of that old lady on the top of the wardrobe with the binoculars !
Dude, you obviously will HAVE to talk this through with the boy, and it won't be easy. I like your idea of talking this through with your mom and dad, as they have even more wisdom and experience. I like too the idea of starting a bit more generally to make it clear you're interested in him as a mini-dude, and in whatever else is happening in his life, not merely in scolding him for doing wrong and then lying about it. The panties were surely not intended to be sold at the local craft market, so this probably raises sexual issues, which he will feel mortified to have to discuss. But probably easier with a cool uncle than with his own parents.
A hiding isn't appropriate and will achieve nothing, as you know. When you get round to thinking about punishment and penalties, maybe he needs to apologise to the made and to your lady --- that would probably be something he'll learn more from, and find much more embarrassing than any hiding.
You'll probably want to claify to yourself your aims in this conversation. For instance, you may want him to recognize that while having fantasies is OK, but acting on them is often NOT OK, and NEVER OK when this involves someone else who has not consented.
And of course your own feelings are relevant --- it is angering to be lied to by a kid you have always taken the trouble to respect and to be straight with --- and maybe that's one of the things worth saying to him.
Try your own conversation first, but taking him to a child shrink, as your mom suggests, may be a good idea, for a fuller exploration of the issues --- but this should be done so the shrink sessions doesn't come across as a punishment.
Finally, up and running ? Well, up and limping, bu that represents an improvement !