Question

ey doc
ey doc,

thanx 4 uz advice on ma nephew... will b takin it all an followin that approach... ee will ave 2 appologise 2 ma womin tonight an ma maid on monday ...

owz this wave ov crime in our country, seems like a f*in war zone lately, iz a bit upset as weez people oo ave a bit of stability end up payin 4 shyte like traffic fines etc... em government as teh man power 2 pull uz off the side of the road 2 check if uz got fines an mus pay up... ey don ave the man power to curve em crime in our shoppin centres, petty fines r off the ook, smash an grap 4 example eez jus let go ... if iz go 140kms iz get a fine an mus pay ... i don understand the mentality eez days really ... em government seems 2 focus on revenue streams as apposed 2 wots killin people every day... likesay em government don give a shyte bout eetz own people...

ma womin works in a mall an so does er sis, er sis was at the mall were 2 people were shot yesterday, ey ran pass er shootin ....

government is the true scum of our society, an em SITA folks spen 2.7 billion a year on contractors cause all er affirmatives r jus window dressers ... iz vote anar. ... aaaannnnaaarrr kkkkii

ey Dude,
Good progress on the nephew --- let us know how it goes. I don't know about a crime wave. I thought a wave increased, and the decreased again --- that's how you noticed it. Nothing about crime ever seems to decrease round here, and the figures the police relase claiming otherwise, well, does anyone believe them ?
I think you've put your finger on a very great truth --- the police are intensely interested in revenue streams, and not in serious crime.
And in my experience, it's not so much the speed that kills, as the awfully sudden stop