Question

ey ho!~
so ur back... from outer space... u came home yesterday lunch in a merc at a pace... u whore sexy cloths ... u frowned up ur nose ... when u saw me with my friend u thought it was the end ...

but now ho! ...don't walk out the door... I got alot of things that u might want and need even more... stablity and security might meet ur current need.. but i got a lot of love to give so lets just plant that seed...

ey ho!... u should know... when u not around here... i got no place to go... . hide away at home from the human race... happiness comes from a picture of ur beautiful face...

in my mind... the deal is signed... y stick around in the abyss when we can b as one... when others fail 2 c the light and failure seems to b... just turn around and let me in and together we can b ...

happy... satisfied... it wouldn't be a sacrifice for all the tears u've cried... even if u are afraid there's one thing u should know... if u open ur heart to me... theres one place we will go...

ey ho! ... let me in... i know i been a bad boy and walked a life of sin... if u open up and give me a blink of love i know we could win!

so now go... and chew on that... there's more 2 life than meets the eye and that is a fact... should u come round 2 reality we could set each other free...

Hi Dude,
Actually, being a shrink, I personally, came back from Inner Space, actually ! But I gather your friend with the merc was bothersome. But the nice thing about life ( well, one of the nice things ) is that you can set yourself free.
New heights ? Was here something wrong with the old heights ?
Shrink Rap Wrap