Question

EYE OPERATIONS-MEDICAL WILL NOT PAY
WE ARE WITH POLMED.MY DAUGHTER-5YEARS OLD,NEEDS TO GO FORTHE EYE OP,TO RECTIFY THE QUINT IN HER EYE.
THE MEDICAL AIDS NEEDS PHOTO FOR PROOF THAT SHE IS QUINT AND NEEDS THIS OP,AND THE DOCTOR NEEDS TO MOTIVATE THIS OP. IS THIS RIGHT?..WHAT CAN I DO FROM MY SIDE TO ENSURE THAT THEY COVER THE COSTS.

medical money

Hi Ruby,

In the first instance I would comply with their requirements, and obtain the photographic proof and medical opinion. It seems from them asking you for this information that if it justifies the operation they will pay, unlike some schemes that do not cover that procedure.

The down side is that it is acceptable to ask for this proof, and by them asking for it means that they will definitely consider paying the procedure.