Question

eyebag removal
hi doc
im having my undereye bags removed and the the plastic surgeon is doing it under local he said i will be very drowsy and i wont remember much, is this procedure safe ?
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Angela, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Generally speaking this procedure (blepharoplasty) is a safe and effective procedure but this is solely dependent on the practitioners experience with the procedure. As with any surgical procedure possible side effects & complications include swelling, bruising, scarring, infection, and asymmetry. I am sure you are in safe hands and you should not be too overly concerned; a number of my patients have undergone this procedure and have found it to be very atraumatic.