Question

Eyelids twitching
Hi There

I just want to know, why does one's eyelids twitch? My upper eyelids have been twitching like mad for more than a month now, and it's not going away. It's twitching underneath my eyes aswell, so much so, that I feel so irritated because of this. Every day, the whole day, it does this, even when I close my eyes when I am about to go to sleep. Sometimes it twitches above and below my eyes all at once, and it's driving me crazy. Any ideas as to why this is happening??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kit

Hallo Kitty
It is caused by stress and muscle spasms - try muscle relaxant like Norflex or Robaxin, if really bad one may need botox injection in the muscle. Avoid caffeien and aspartame sweetner and put a warm facecloth on the affected eyes to relax the muscles.