Question

eyes- watery circles - impaired vision
I get from time to time (how shall i called it) water circles that moves around in my eyesight. When I tried to focus for instance at a computer frame I see blank spots. After awhile the symptoms goes away. I am overall healthy and active . I am 38 years old.

Is there some concerns here?

Dear Lerita
Yes I think you should at least have your blood pressure checked and go to an optometrist for an examination of the inside ( vitreous and retina) of the eye. This may be just what they call "floaters" or may be due to retina problems at the back of the eye.
Dr B