Question

f* me in ma brain

it hunts, it consumes, it traps and then it wraps…
to tight to move, to overpowering to fight, to primitive to intellect..
fear f u c k I n g the nation… crime, poverty, dying of aids, government neglect, hiding behind capitalist parades …

fear f u c k I n g my brain, at night, during the day, awake and asleep, consuming everything inside me, around me, breath… just breath, let the air in, stop constricting the passages were happy thoughts are made, were bad things end and fresh things begin… kill the fear … the controlling fear … let me feel something original, something that does not impose a threat, plant a seed inside, water it with sunshine, wash away the fear, today, tomorrow, even in the new year … I will wash away my jail of fear … or die trying

The ever growing feeling to concur the lusting primitive greed …

Sounds like the anxiety deserves to be treated more specifically and expertly. Your own powers to handle such issues and problems are considerable, but important tasks don't need to be done alone