Question

FACE RE 318
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. READING YOUR REPLY I REALIZED MY DESCRIPTION OF THE WHITE RING AROUND THE MOUTH WAS CONFUSING. MY FACE IS RED BUT THE AREA AROUND MY MOUTH THE SKIN REMAINS WHITE. IT'S NOT SALIVA OR SALT DEPOSTIT THAT CAN BE WIPED OFF(THE THOUGHT OF THAT IS QUITE GROSS !!) - ANY CASE IF IT IS STILL JUST THE WAY MY SKIN REACTS WHILE EXCERCIZE THEN IT'S FINE.

Hi Bea

Oh, sorry, clearly I misunderstood!!! I suspect it’s just something related to where your body dilates the blood vessels after exercise, as opposed to where it can’t, and nothing to worry about. Sorry for the gross description.