Question

FaceBook GirlFriend
I am in a relationship with a women who is constantly chatting to other people including male friends on facebook. This is irritating and cannot take it anymore.

I would also find it extremely irritating. I suspect that people who spend great amounts of time chattering to "friends" on facebook and other such web-litter, are actually unable to face talking with actual real live adults face-to-face - so it may indicate someone not yet able to have a genuine in-person relationship.
Here I disagree with Maria. It's not, in your question, a suggestion that she not be allowed to talk to other people - meaning actually TALK ro actual PEOPLE, but about spending an inordinate amount of time having empty chats with people she has never met and most probably never will. These are pseudo-relationships.
A good definition of an actual friend, is someone you could call in an emergency who would come right round to help. That discounts almost every "friend" on facebook.