Question

Facial Filler
Hi Doc,
I have crows feet that i hate and i was thinking of Restylane as i am not too keen on Botox as i have seen the result of Botox over long term use and Restylane last longer than Botox,however i would like to know if Restylane can be use around the eye area as i only read about Restylane being used around the mouth area.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Cassidy, thank you for the question.
Fillers such as Restylane may be used around the eye area to fill out wrinkles and smooth them out. However, wrinkles that appear worse with muscle movement, such as the crows feet, usually respond better to Botox or combination Botox and a filler. I am very interested in the exact effect/result you have seen with long- term use of Botox around the eye area as it may be due to incorrect placement or dosage. Please post another question with these effects.