Question

Facial perspiration
I seem to perspire in any heat mainly on my face, under my eyes. I've been wanting to go have my sugar and cholesterol tested. I am the correct weight for my height and am fairly fit.

Trish, it’s difficult to treat perspiration that it limited to the face. You will have to make sure that you don’t suffer from an over active thyroid gland, high blood pressure or any other systemic disease – a visit to your doctor will sort that out. You can ask him to prescribe you a low dose of a â-blocker, but if that doesn’t work, there isn’t too much you can do. Good luck.