Question

Falling asleep whilst driving

I was wondering if you can help please? I have been having problems for quite a few years now with falling asleep in funny places or doing something! The reason i''m looking into this now is because i have been falling asleep / getting drowsy whilst driving and this is getting very scary! It just comes up out of nowhere, I get drowsy, eyes heavy and battle to keep eyes open. Now I have been reading up a post on medhelp.org which has been running for about 4 years now with people who have the same or similar problems. This has also made me think when else do i get like this?
If i think back, I''ve fallen asleep standing up in a night club or my friend told me once whilst i was dancing! Although funny it makes me think if there is something else wrong upstairs? I fall asleep as well whilst watching a movie or in front of computer which is also normal i suppose but I somehow feel its related to my major problem of whilst driving!

I have read that people have gone to chiro doctors and have got some relief from too much stress in the neck, lack of oxygen to the brain, unbalanced body or other neck symptoms or problems.

Do you possibly have any information for me please? Anything would help?

Thank you
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

Dear Anthony
This is a problem that you should consult with your family physician. It is doubtful whether chiropractic could help in this instance.