Question

falling pregnant
I'm trying to fall pregnant for more than two years now. I have been for blood tests just after I stopped using contraseptive pills and the dr said my hormones and everything seems fine it might be the pills. I do miss my periods some months. I am a bit stupid with this kind of stuff, should I go see a gynea or what can I do?? Please help!!!

Dear MC
Yes if nothing happens in a year one should see a fertility specialist. First the husband must go for a sperm test - this is quick and relatively cheap and not painful. If they know that his sperm is ok, then the woman should go for tests, sonar, determining of ovulation, maybe a laparoscopy or Histerosalpingogram which can be very uncomfortable but necessary.