Question

Falling pregnant with endometrioses
In Oct 2003 I had a laparoscopy and was told that I will not be able to fall prgnant. A month ago a specialist did another laparoscopy and shystroscopy and repaired to much of the damage that I now have a 6 month window to fall pregnant. My question is that I am a road runner/walker, but would like to know if running is bad for me at this stage if I want to fall pregnant. I don't want to do anything that could cause me more problems.

Running is not bad for you unless you train several hours a day. This sometimes interferes with ovulation.