Question

False positive pregnancy?
Hi there. I stopped using the pill 3 months ago and my period is late. I started doing home pregnancy tests on the first day after my expected period, today is the 5th day. All 7 home pregnancy tests (different brands) so far showed a second line - fainter than the control line, but definitely there, no doubt. I went to a GP at my local health center yesterday and he did a sonar, but said it was negative. Can all 7 HPT's be wrong? Can the sonar be wrong? Should I rather have a blood test done?

The sonar would not show anything in a very early pregnancy. The best thing would be to do a blood test to confirm.