Question

family soooooo frigging annoying
I am just so incredibly tired of my in-law- family. Hubby and i have made plans to move away from them as they are so bad. I am fortunate in that dh feels the same way I do, about his family. They are always so INVOLVED and they all live at each other's houses all the time. They all know EVERYTHING that's going on in each others lives.

And now....they get miffed and delve even deeper into our lives as we are private people. We don't tell them about anything. They don't know our holiday plans or our financial situation, or what we ate for supper last night. Seriously, they are SOOOOO bad!!!!

I know I am just venting here, and I'm going to get some responses like 'ignore them' and 'don;t let them get to you blah blah. Do you know how hard that is?

I guess I just get worked up because they irritate me and no amount of talking to them (ther's also a culture difference which accounts for these huge differences between us) gets through.

I just think its a real pity that we have to go to so much trouble to get away from these people because they don't respect our privacy. We used to live far away and the situation was perfect. Now we have to change our whole life's plans again because they're like that!

They should understand that they're chasing us away by being so nosy and overbearing!

It may be a hasle moving away, but at least you'll get a chance to enjoy some hassle-free time to yourselves.