Question

Fantasies
Dear expert,

I am a 16 year old male who believes in waiting until marriage to engage in sexual activities, but I do fantasize a lot about sex with my future wife. Anyways, I was wondering if you could answer a question I had about some of my fantasies. Is there anything physically harmful about having sexual intercourse in places such as forests, beaches, or even oceans? I know that some substances have a tendancy to bring infections, but would any of these places be harmful for myself or a woman?

wondering and waiting

In this country you would possibly be kidnapped, shot, killed or just mugged if you have sex in forests and beaches.
Sex on the beach also causes lots of sand in the vagina, which can be very uncomfortable, let alone that you might end up the night in jail, for public exposure.

Sex in the ocean, well, maybe all that "motion of the ocean" might just make it difficult.
In the meantime these all se that wonderful fantasies, so keep that up. BUT do remember fantasy and reality are very different things,a nd what works in fantasy, might just not be as wonderful in reality.
DR Elna McIntosh