Question

Farting mind games
gahhh, it drives me crazy.

i know everyone farts but this isn''t me, i''ve been farting more than usual.these days/weeks, i keep on farting like every 3 minutes but i try &  try to hold it in. i''ve been worrying, getting stress, anxiety &  thinking alot these days? is that the reason?

sometimes, when i forget about farting &  don''t worry &  all relaxed, i don''t fart but when i start worrying about farts, i fart! and when sometimes, i try not to think about me, farting...i still fart! what is the reason for all this constant farting?

I had a GI Scope done that came out clean except for a lazy stomach valve and a full ultrasound on my abdomin and that came out clear.

please, help me!

Ah. Farts. This is one of the times when the virtual world of the internet comes into its own. Well, as they say it's an ill wind that nobody blows good. Or something like that....
Some foods create more gas, and hence more farts, than others ( bake beans, black pepper, etc ). Worrying about the possibility of an ill-timed fart leads to worry and tension which increasesd the likelihood of farting. And, as you've noticed when you manage to forget about i and stop worrying the risk of actually producing wind diminished.
this i a behavioural problem, where CBT would probably help. I'm curious about how readily doctors these days leap to do a gastroscopy.