Question

fast weight loos
hi doc,ive recently visited a deititian who advised that i should lose 20 kilos to get to my body''s ideal (healthy)weight.she gave me a diet to follow which was mostly fruit n vegies n fish ,was allowed to eat only certain fruit n vegies and nothing else,i got bored with the diet in 3 days,and opted to do it my own way > my typical day is breakfast -2x coffee with low fat milk and 2 tsp sugar ,lunch any fruit ,supper if any spilt peas or beans or green salad(no oil ,no spices,no salt),3 liters water.i have been eating like this for 8 days and have lost a total of 5kgs>  i also excercise 3 times a week> 1hr:30 min cardio and 15min resistance training is it safe to continue until i reach my goal weight ?

Dear Possible
It is not ethical to interfere between you and your dietitian. I think you need to return to your dietitian and to discuss the fact that you got bored with the diet she prescribed (and which you paid for), and want to try your own programme instead. Let's first hear what the dietitian has to say about your semi-starvation diet which is think will cause deficiencies quite soon and may also lead to such loss of energy and lean muscle mass that you will have to revert to eating a more balanced diet again.
Take care and get back to your dietitian ASAP