Question

Fat %
I am a 54yr old woman, go to gym 5times a week and weigh 64kg. I am 1.75 tall but the Body IQ at the gym says my bodyfat % is 33%
Now my husband and I rarely eat fatty foods. use sweeteners in coffee and use low fat milk etc. The only time we eat after 6pm is during weekends or on holiday. We seldom eat sweet food and if we make dfruit salad we use sugarfree canned fruit with fresh. How can I bring down my bodyfat % without going to extreme lengths. I drink red wine during weekends and we lead a very active life.

Dear Hessie
Seeing that your BMI = 20,6 which is below the ideal of 22 for adult women (for which you would have to weigh 86 kg), I think that the body fat% measurement is incorrect. You also do a great deal of exercise which would preclude you having a body fat% of more than 24% (the normal value in women who are not elite athletes).
I would disregard this measurement and continue eating your usual diet and doing exercise.