Question

FAT BURNERS
HI THERE! I KNOW THAT FAT BURNERS AREN'T THE BEST THING TO BE TAKING BUT IF I DO TAKE TEM I WANT TO BE TAKING THE BEST AND HEALTHIEST OPTION AVAILABLE - COULD YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ONE THAT IS "SAFE" IN YOUR EYES TO TAKE?

Dear Sag
Why do you ask me such difficult questions Sag? You know I don't approve of all these diet pills and potions. The only product I think is worth taking because it has been well researched is chromium picolinate or polynicotate. Take 200 microgram a day, not more or less, as this is the optimum dose. You will lose weight if you cut down on energy intake and increase energy expenditure by doing exercise. All the pills in the world will not achieve weight loss for you if you don't do your bit too.
Take care