Question

FAT CONTENT
I have substituted my chocolate habit for sucker (lollies) called "Chupa Chups" thinking that it would be less fattening. Unfortunately there is no nutritional label on these sucker but they do specify the ingredients which are partly skimmed milk, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, sugar, glucose syrup and flavoring. I know Woolworths sells a similar sucker but there's has NO fat in them. Looking at these ingredients, would you say these suckers contain fat in them and how much energy per 100g do you think they may contain. (each sucker's weight is 12g).

Dear Lolly
If I look at the list of ingredients then I think these lollies are pretty much the same as chocolate seeing that they contain more or less the same ingredients! Of course they contain fat if they are made from cocoa butter. If you really want to kick the chocolate habit then I would advise you to slowly taper off how much you eat - one square less a day until you are free of the craving.