Question

Fat legs
hi, i'm 1.70 meters and weighs 59 kilo's.

It seems like fat get stuck in my legs, what tipe of exersize can be used to get rid of it.
I have no problems with arms, stomach or even my hips, except for love handles but thats okay, but i would rather like skinny legs.

I can't run, that causes pain in my knees, so sometimes a walk and cycle, but what els. Dieting will cause my upper body to schrink even more.
I do prefer not to join the gym. Any other idees?

HI Tans

We all are geneticaly programmed to carry fat differently, so whereas some carry it round the waist, others tend to carry it on hips and thighs! Regular exercise is crucial to give you a toned appearance (not to mention all the health bemefits), so this is what I would recommend.

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and do the free home-based programme, (in the fitness page) "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

I'm sure this will make a difference. Stay away from dieting - just eat healthily.

Good luck.