Question

Fat mass with my stool
I have a problem passing stool I suffer from constipations and piles-when I do manage to go tothe toilet is if I use an enama, use movicol or some form of agent to get me to go -I notice white or cream looking blobs in my stool that look like fat& mdash  This morning however I did not use anything for my constipation and havent been to the toilet for 3 weeks now - I felt an urge to go but then there was very little stoll and this massive lump of fat looking like intestines- What could be the course- I am panicking - can''t concentrate on my work anymore

Reagile

I do not think that you have passed intestinal tissue. It might be a collection of fat accumulated from your diet. I strongly suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy. The severe constipation will be the cause for your piles. In the interim you should use Laxette syrup, 20 ml twice daily and Softlax, two to four tablets at night. Increase your fluid intake to at least 2.5 litres of water per day and add fibre capsules to your diet.